A Chief Financial Office from Acting can support you on a time sharing basis
The Acting CFO is your daily work partner for the management of your activity. He supports your administrative and account team and collaborates with this team, to realize his mission.
- Animation and motivation, he is your co-workers help for a smooth running of the tasks.
- Organization and implementation of the necessary tools for the good development of the actions.
- Training of the financial team for internal take over.
- Management of the team and spotlighting of each member's progress track.
The Acting consultants adapt themselves to meet the needs of your company, from a punctual mission to the overall management of your financial department.
Punctual Missions :
- Audit Organization.
- Due diligence.
- Seeking funding.
- Creation of a business plan.
- Support for external growth action.
- Implementation of a cost accounting.
- Budget Construction.
- Creation of Reporting.
- Creation of firms.
Recurring Missions :
- Responsibility for the information system and its development.
- Creation and follow-up of the processes .
- Training and support for the employees.
- Responsibility for reporting for shareholders.
- Attending the Management Board.
- Responsibility for the global finances direction.
The Financial Acting Director is your privileged partner.
After having carried out an inspection of the situation, determined the goals and established a detailed brief with you, he is fully involved :
- Your contact is in your company, several times a week or several times a month in order to support you in your development.
- The Acting CFO are in the operational and action, once the decision taken with you, this last one is put into effect.
- The Acting CFO is directly in contact with providers in collaboration with your company: bankers, accountants, tax auditors...
- Use of the tools internally developed to become more efficient.
Your Acting CFO can collaborate with his Acting associates specialised into complementary fields. It's a real added value for your company.
Acting can call partners on in order to reach the set goal faster, particularly in Legal, Human Resources, Finances matters.
Your Acting Partner is your main Financial Director, at any time.
- Regular Contacts with your teams to ensure sustainability and good running to the activity.
- Coaching of your co-workers in order to help them become autonomous and training of the future manager.
- In fast-growing companies, the end of the Acting CFO mission leads to the recruitment of a financial director with a permanent contract.